November 12, 2009

Oops!

I didn't know when I changed my blog name that the address would change also. 
   I apologize for this.  And thanks Msfullroller, for checking on me!

7 comments:

  1. Oh I forgot to say in my last comment that I love your statement in the "about me" section. Girl ain't it the truth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nubian! We've got our 2 year loc-a-versary coming up! It seems this second year went fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Msfullroller...I'm telling you, that is the truth! That phrase, mistaking kindness for weakness, some folk make it their day to day trying to use people. Then when you finally say that's it, I'm done, they talk about you. I've eliminated so many people from my life, it was like a weight off my shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kumina: i was wondering what happened to your blog! and i had no way of contacting you--glad you're back up and running. love the curls and the color. i've been thinking about trying the aragan (sp?) oil from sally's also, are you still liking it? girl, you know that i'm not a big product junkie...! blessings p.s.: thanks for listing me in your blogroll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Janel! I tried making some changes to my blog and messed around and just about deleted myself, thanks for the concern! I'm still using the argan oil, I really like it and just a little goes a long way.
    And you're welcome about listing you on my blogroll, I enjoy reading your blog, I have for a long time now.

    ReplyDelete